The Division of Drug Control (410-764-2890) has experienced computer problems affecting the processing of Controlled Dangerous Substance registrations/renewals.
If a registrant whose controlled substance license expires on June 30, 2005, submits an application and a check to the Division of Drug Control by the expiration date, the license will remain in effect until the application is acted on or the extension date of August 31, 2005.
A copy of the letter explaining the extension can be obtained by emailing Jack Freedman at email@example.com
New applicants requesting registration may contact the Division of Drug Control regarding the status of their licensure by emailing Georgette Zoltani at firstname.lastname@example.org
All questions should be directed to Georgette Zoltani, Acting Chief of the Division of Drug Control at 410-764-2899 or email email@example.com.
Please do not contact the Board regarding
your CDS license. The Board does not process CDS registrations
or renewals. We are only posting this as a courtesy to the Division
of Drug Control.
- 10/8/15- Info about the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission
- 9/21/15- New Law for Cosmetic Surgery Centers
- 9/03/15- MD Loan Assistance Repayment Program
- 9/03/15- State Loan Repayment Program
- 8/12/15- Criminal History Background Checks
- 3/09/15- Mandated CME Requirement
- 11/21/14- Down Syndrome Diagnosis Information
- 9/14/14- Drug Dispensing Permit Information
- 8/20/14- Mandated 10-Day Reporting Requirements