The Maryland Board of Physicians issued public cease and desist orders and fined two individuals for practicing medicine without a license and representing to the public that they were authorized to practice medicine. Loren Lockman and Timothy Scott Trader prescribed and promoted water-only fasting for lengthy periods for individuals whose health conditions were worsened or could have been worsened by such fasting. One diabetic patient died as a result of the water-only fast. The facility in Maryland where these two individuals conducted business is no longer open; however, the individuals may be practicing medicine without a license in another state or country.
The following documents are stored in .pdf format. If you do not have the free Adobe Reader installed, please click the image below before proceeding.
||Board Sanction for Loren Lockman (5 MB file)|
||Board Sanction for Timothy Scott Trader (6 MB file)|
- 10/8/15- Info about the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission
- 9/21/15- New Law for Cosmetic Surgery Centers
- 9/03/15- MD Loan Assistance Repayment Program
- 9/03/15- State Loan Repayment Program
- 8/12/15- Criminal History Background Checks
- 3/09/15- Mandated CME Requirement
- 9/14/14- Drug Dispensing Permit Information
- 8/20/14- Mandated 10-Day Reporting Requirements