Practitioners who prescribe or dispense CDS must be registered with the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program (PDMP) in order to obtain a new or renewed
CDS license. Practitioners that have already registered with the PDMP do not need to do anything additional. For more information, click HERE or visit the PDMP/Crisp Registration website.
Click here to read Important Renewal Instructions
- All renewing physicians are required to submit a Criminal History Records check
(CHRC) prior to renewing their license.
Click here for instructions for applying for CHRC
- Physicians who applied for an initial license or reinstatement of their license
after 10/1/2016 have fingerprints on file with the Board. You are not required to
submit a second set of fingerprints to renew.
- Do not apply for CHRC more than 6 weeks prior to the date you intend to complete the renewal application.
- Once you have submitted your fingerprints, do not
wait for receipt or confirmation of your results before starting the renewal application.
Start the application immediately after submitting your fingerprints.
To download and print your renewed license, please sign in below. Enter your license
number, date of birth, and password. Click the Logon button and a link will appear
to download & print your license. You may also print your receipt and application.
If your license is expired (or inactive) you must apply
for reinstatement. Return to the homepage and select Download Forms to obtain a reinstatement
- If you’re experiencing technical difficulties, call 410-764-4705
- For general renewal questions, call 410-764-4705
- You may email your inquiry to the unit at