Submit a written request that includes the following:
- Requestor's name & contact information.
- Licensee's name.
- License number (verify the correct license number by selecting
Look Up A Licensee).
- Brief reason why the request could not be processed online.
- Recipient's name & contact information.
- Desired method of submission (e-mail or U.S. postal mail).
Mail the request along with the appropriate fee ($50 for each verification of licensure
regarding a physician license or $25 for each verification of licensure regarding
an allied health practitioner license) to the following address:
Maryland Board of Physicians
P.O. Box 37217
Baltimore, MD 21297
The check or money order must be made payable to the Maryland Board of Physicians.
A verification of licensure will be generated within 10 business days following
the receipt of the request and appropriate fee. Verification requests received without
payment will be discarded without action.