Do you QUALIFY for a Drug Dispensing Permit?
If you answer YES to any of the following questions, DO NOT APPLY. The $1,050.00 fee is non-refundable.
- Is your medical license currently suspended by any order imposed by any medical
- Is your medical license currently on probation by any order imposed by any medical
- Is your medical license currently subject to any restrictions or conditions on your
license related to the abuse, misuse, or improper prescribing of drugs by any order
imposed by any medical licensing board?
- Within the last five years, has your medical license been sanctioned by any medical
licensing board for the commission of a crime of moral turpitude, or sanctioned
for a violation of Health Occupations Article, §§14-404(a)(7), (8), (9),
(10), or (28), Annotated Code of Maryland, or a similar statute of another state?
- Within the last five years, have you had your CDS registration issued by the Office
of Controlled Substances Administration or its predecessor, the registration issued
by the federal Drug Enforcement Administration, or your Board dispensing permit
- Suspended; or
- Voluntarily relinquished or surrendered while under investigation or after being
informed that an investigation will be commenced?